TRAINED IN REAL PROJECTS,
TAILORED FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
- Form a tailored nearshore IT team with pre-trained, pre-screened candidates.
- Reduce talent management and HR load, and scale up your business with dedicated IT teams.
- Get involved in every step, from selection to training and evaluation.
- Early orientation, quick adaptation, seamless onboarding & long-term retention.
- Seamless training, mentoring and dedicated Project Manager supervision.
Studies show that:
Our Unique Tech Boot Camps come with Amazing Benefits and Features
After participating in our tech boot camps, the resources are immediately deployable and ready to work!
Analyse & Plan
We have meetings with your HR and technical teams, determine the qualifications of the tailored IT team to be formed and plan the training content together.
Search, Evaluate & Select
We search for the most suitable candidates, handpick them by technical and HR assessments, and present the best ones for your selection.
Train & Develop
Following the tailored syllabus, our master trainers provide the essential training and knowledge transfer to your future IT team members.
Onboard & Deploy
Onboarding seamlessly, your new talents start working on your projects as a nearshore IT team under our Project Leads’ supervision. As a result, we ensure that you have a dedicated IT team with long-term retention.
*The timetable is subject to change according to the project scope.
Step 1. Analyse & Plan
Project Team Involved:BilgeAdam Technical Expert to understand and finalise:
- Technical requirements
- Projects and team model
- Project lifecycle core processes
- Intended curriculum
BilgeAdam HR Expert to recognise and establish:
- Corporate culture
- HR competencies
Step 2. Search, Evaluate & Select
Stage 1. Candidate Search
- Annually around 60k ICT and engineering graduates in Turkey.
- Largest IT academy in Turkey that trained more than 100k people
- A team of 70+ full-time recruiters
- AI-based HCM software
Stage 2. Technical Assessment
- Technical knowledge
- Analytic and algorithmic approaches
- Systematical working with concentration, and patience
- Ambition to learn
Stage 3. HR Assessment
- Competence-based interviews
- Company competencies
- Program competencies – self-motivation, team player abilities, communication skills
- Candidates’ suitability for corporate culture and conditions
- Academic background check
- Foreign language proficiency
Stage 4. Presentation & Selection of Candidates
- Candidate presentation
- Company’s technical & HR participation
- Candidate selection
- Project kick-off
Step 3. Train & Develop
HANDS-ON TRAINING includes:
Talent Boosters provide:
Ongoing Evaluation ensures:
Step 4. Onboard & Deploy
- Distribution planning for the team projects
- Introducing alums to team leaders
- Company orientation process
- Meetings with the BilgeAdam Talent Manager
- 1st month: Weekly meetings
- 2nd-3rd months: Biweekly meetings
- Detection of motivation loss of beginners
- Progression reports
- Talent Manager support
- Monthly meetings
- HR support for nearshore work
- Performance tracking
- Ongoing training and development
- Project Lead supervision
Here are some testimonials from our esteemed clients:
“Graduates of our special training program have not only been developed in accordance with our company culture but have also reached the project-specific competence that the internal teams gained in 1.5 years within a short period of just 2 months.”
“BilgeAdam analysed our project, created the appropriate training content, provided the necessary human resource support and trained them specifically for us. As a result, we established a cost-effective team dedicated to our business with high corporate loyalty.”
Nearshore Working Environment
Pick Your X-PAND Area
Choose from our wide range of tech boot camps.